Our 4-Star Rated Self-Catering holiday cottages in Saxmundham are in the perfect location for you to enjoy the Suffolk Heritage Coastal region and beyond.
The historic market town of Saxmundham is the hub of the region and will provide you with an ideal touring base to explore all that Suffolk and East Anglia has to offer. And, each of the holiday cottages are just 5 mins walk from Saxmundham High Street shops, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and the railway Station – so you’ll never be far away from whatever you need.
The cosy and homely holiday cottages are brimming with charming period features to enchant you, plus of course have all the modern comforts and conveniences you’ll need and are fully equipped for a comfortable stay – so you can relax and enjoy your holiday or short-break in Suffolk.
Experience Suffolk for yourself…
- mild and dry climate
- clean sea and beautiful beaches
- peace and tranquillity of the unspoilt coasts, heaths and countryside
- pretty villages and historic market-towns
- English Heritage Castles to explore
- National Trust Stately Homes, Historic Houses & Gardens to visit
- superb golf courses
- fabulous local food – such as the freshly-landed fish & seafood, and locally-reared beef and pork
- award-winning attractions – including Southwold Pier
- exciting Events all year round – music, Arts, theatre, Literary & Literature, Carnivals & Regettas
- wide range of activities… from gentlly rowing around Thorpeness Mere, to Clay-pigeon shooting and exhilerating speed-boat trips around the coast.
You’ll want to come back time and time again!
Find out more about some of the many interesting places to visit and exciting things to see and do in the Heritage Coastal region and beyond… and check the Availability of your chosen cottage – so you too can ‘experience Suffolk’.
The perfect place for a relaxing break – at any time of year!