Only have time for a short ‘getaway from it all’ break? Then the beautiful Suffolk Heritage Coastal region is a perfect location for a short break – Saxmundham is within 2 hours from London (by train or car); close to the A12 with excellent transport links, and train services via Ipswich & Norwich, with connecting routes to Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Nottinghamshire & the Midlands. You’ll be here in no time at all!
And, there’s plenty to see and do in the area – however short your visit, as it’s all nearby.
Whether you’re interested in music, Art or literature; good local food
Weekend Breaks: 3-nights, Friday to Sunday (4pm Friday to 11am Monday)
The flexibility of a 3-night Weekend Break means there’s no time wasted. No waiting around to get into your chosen cottage, and no rush to leave. You can arrive at anytime after 4pm on the Friday (either late Friday, or early Saturday?) and stay as long as you like (or as long as you can!) up to 11am the following Monday morning.
• real log-fires
• Excellent value for money (lower rates in winter)
• peace & quiet
• all popular attractions, pubs, restaurants, etc., are less bus
• ideal time of year for walkers & birdwatchers
• 4-Nights for the price of 3 (4-nights mid-week for the same price as 3-nights at weekends
• breakfast by arrangement
• good location for short-breaks – excellent transport links and rail services
• Just 8 miles (15 mins) from the unspoilt Suffolk Heritage Coast
• Events in the area all year round
Last minute descision? Take a look at the latest Weather forecast for the region, from the BBC.
Ring us on: 01277 210551 OR 07860 887653 to check availability. We look forward to meeting you here!
See the latest Special Offers
Are you on our ‘Mailing List’? If not, join now… Just email us your details and we’ll send you all the lastest ‘Seasonal Special Offers’.
Ask about our ‘Two-Person Occupancy’ Discount
Weekend – 3-nights, Friday to Sunday (3pm Friday to 11am Monday)
Mid-week – 4-nights, Monday to Thursday (3pm Monday to 11am Friday)
4-nights midweek for the price of 3-nights at weekends.
See the latest Special Offers » Sleeps 4 adults in 2 bedrooms Travel cot and highchair available (at no extra cost) by arrangement. Bedlinen, towels, electricity (and supply of logs, in winter*) provided. Dogs welcome » (please note that the not suitable for large dogs) Breakfast » by arrangement.
* Open fire – beginning of October until end of March/April (depending upon climate)