Enjoy total relaxation of a holiday in winter at one of our charming fully-equipped 4 Star-Rated holiday cottages close to the unspoilt Suffolk Heritage Coast – just the two of you, or with friends or family.
The perfect place for a relaxing break – at any time of year!
Its not surprising that winter is the most popular time of year to take a break away – when you’re feeling in need of a rest, a change of scene, and some well-deserved peace and quiet; time to yourselves, to relax, and have a few days away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. (And
During the quieter times of the year you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of the wide open spaces of the unspoilt Suffolk coast and countryside without the crowds.
But there’s still plenty in the area to see and do. There are numerous events held during the spring, autumn and winter months – such as music, literary and poetry festivals, art exhibitions, antiques/craft fairs, food & drink fairs, theatrical productions and concerts, and ‘art-film’ cinema events (See the Calendar of Annual Events for more details, or ask for a copy of our ‘What’s On’ for the relevant month)
Take days out enjoying fun local activities or be inspired by some of the many cultural events in the area… or just enjoy the simple pleasures of brisk walks along the sea shore on those lovely crisp-cold, bright days, followed by hearty homemade pub lunches before returning to relax at your chosen cottage in front of a real fire.
Just think… get away from it all – whether for a week, or just a few days – you deserve it!
Winter Breaks offer exceptionally good value too!
• real log-fires (an open fireplace or log-burner – depending on your chosen cottage)
• Excellent value for money (lower rental rates in winter)
• peace & quiet (without any crowds)
• all popular attractions, pubs, restaurants, etc., are less busy (but still open!)
• ideal time of year for walkers or birdwatchers – to see the seasonal activity of the local wildlife
• 4-Nights for the price of 3 (4-nights mid-week for the same price as 3-nights at weekends) for Short-Breaks
• good location for short-breaks – excellent transport links and rail services
• Just 8 miles (15 mins) from the unspoilt Suffolk Heritage Coast
• Events in the area all year round
Post-Christmas Winter Breaks
Post-Christmas/New Year winter breaks taken in early January are an ideal time to relax and unwind after fun, but exhausting, Christmas and New Year festivities.
Take a break at the start of the year
Rates are lower, everywhere’s quiet – just right for some time to yourselves and for some peace and quiet before the new year gets going.
Last minute descision? Take a look at the latest Weather forecast for the region, from the BBC.
Ring us on: 01277 210551 OR 07860 887653 to check availability. We look forward to meeting you here!
See the latest Special Offers
Are you on our ‘Mailing List’? If not, join now… Just email us your details and we’ll send you all the lastest ‘Seasonal Special Offers’.
Ask about our ‘Two-Person Occupancy’ Discount
* Open fire – beginning of October until end of March/April (depending upon climate)