Simply decide on the Holiday Cottage (or Cottages?) you would like to stay in, and the dates you want for your holiday, check availability on the Chart below, and contact us with your Booking request.
Chapel Cottage sleeps up to TWO people. Flint Cottage and Corner Cottage each sleep up to FOUR people. Book more than one… or all three Holiday Cottages to sleep up to TEN people. The three Cottages are adjoining, making our Holiday Cottages in Saxmundham ideal for a holiday with your friends or family – whilst having a little independence/privacy, and space to yourself.
Want to Book your holiday?
Booking by Phone or Email
- Simply ring 01277 210551 or 07860 887653 or email to let us know, and we’ll Reserve the Holiday Cottage or Cottages for the dates you’ve chosen. We’ll also answer any queries you might have.
- We’ll send you a Booking Form (by email or post) for you to complete and return to us. You’ll also be sent a copy of our Terms & Conditions
- You can make your payment by Bank Transfer (Online Banking, Telephone Banking or in person at a Bank branch) or by Credit or Debit Card (over the phone).
Booking Online, with Secure Online Payment
- Choose which of our Holiday Cottages you would like to stay in… View The Holiday Cottages – At a Glance page (to view all 3 at once, to compare), View the individual pages for each Holiday Cottage (for full details, including lots of photos, and a floorplan). Confirm suitability (by phone or email) if you are unsure about anything – such as a dog you’d like to bring with you.
- Check Availability of your chosen Holiday Cottage(s) using the Chart above – which has ‘Real-Time Availability’, so you can make a Reservation there and then.
- Read our ‘Terms & Conditions‘ – which also includes our Cancellation Policy and our Refund Policy.
- Use the red ‘BOOK’ button to make your Reservation(s), and pay by Credit or Debit Card via WorldPay Secure Payment system.
Our Terms & Conditions are very straightforward, and only what you might expect. However, if you have any query at at just get in touch – we’ll be pleased to clarify.